Thursday, March 22, 2007

Day 17, Jesus Prays for All Believers

peaceifwepray@gmail.com


Jesus speaks to a Samaritan Woman [John 4:21-24]

"Believe me, woman an hour is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. Your people worship what you do not understand, while we understand what we worship; after all, salvation is from the Jews. Yet an hour is coming, and is already here, when authentic worshipers will worship the Father is Spirit and truth. Indeed, it is just such worshipers the Father seeks. God is Spirit and those who worship him must worship in Spirit and truth."

Jesus Prayer For All Believers (before he is arrested) [John 17:20-26]

"I do not pray for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their word, that all may be one as you, Father are in me, and I in you; I pray that they may be [one] in us, that the world may believe that you sent me. I have given them the glory you gave me that they may be one, as we are one -- I living in them, you living in me -- that their unity may be complete. So shall the world know that you sent me, and that you loved them as you loved me.

Father, all those you gave me I would have in my company where I am, to see this glory of mine which is your gift to me, because of the love you bore me before the world began. Just Father, the world has not known you, but I have known you; and these men have known that you sent me. To them I have revealed your name, and I will continue to reveal it so that your love for me may live in them, and I may live in them."

Please continue your prayer efforts. I do feel that we are making an impact. God Bless you and yours!