Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Day 22, A Message of Hope and Encouragement for a Country in Need

peaceifwepray@gmail.com


Things have been busy and hectic here. Such is life for all at times. Anyway, as I prayed this evening/early morning: I asked the Holy Spirit to guide me in my prayer -- as I was physically and mentally tired. I said a few words of prayer and then allowed my Bible to open to the page that it would -- at random ... led by the Holy Spirit.

These are the words that I found and I feel as if these words are words of encouragement, meant for those in a country with much need and need for encouragement at this time (Iraq):

"And take courage, all you people of the land, says the Lord, and work! For I am with you, says the Lord of hosts. This is the pact that I made with you when you came out of Egypt, And my spirit continues in your midst; do not fear!

For thus says the Lord of hosts: One moment yet, a little while, and I will shake the heavens and the earth,the sea and the dry land. I will shake the nations, and the treasure of all the nations will come in, And I will fill this house with glory, says the Lord of hosts.

Mine is the silver and mine the gold, says the Lord of hosts. Greater will be the future glory of this house than the former, says the Lord of hosts; And in this place I will give peace, says the Lord of hosts." [Haggai 2:4-9]


The Lords Peace Be With Each and Every One of You. Amen.